Tired of high streets which all look the same?
Looking for a holiday destination without the tourist tat?
Dreaming of a place where customers receive a friendly welcome and people take time to stop and chat
Then come to Narberth:
- The popular tourist destination with a thriving local community.
- The town picked by The Daily Telegraph as one of ’Britain’s 20 Friendliest Places to Live’
- The place where people from Cardiff come to do their Christmas shopping.
- The high street lined with independent retailers – and a dozen places to eat and drink.
- The town with a friendly food festival, run entirely by volunteers, which attracts 7000 visitors.
- You’ll find us just off the A40, an hour west of Swansea.
Where to stay:
Very close to Narberth is: Pembrokeshire Farm B&B www.pembrokeshirefarmbandb.co.uk Tel 01834 860338
Airbnb Superhost with a double room 5 miles from Narberth (near Saundersfoot): https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/13051880
- www.canastonoaks.co.uk – luxury boutique B & B 5 minutes drive from Narberth.
- www.fourcroft-hotel.co.uk – family-owned hotel above the beach in Tenby, 20 minutes from Narberth.
- www.thegrove-narberth.co.uk – luxury accommodation and award-winning food 5 minutes drive from Narberth.
- www.holidayhomespembrokeshire.com – holiday homes handy for Narberth.
- www.iknow-uk.com/wales/narberth – for places to stay in and around Narberth.
- www.jabajak.co.uk – 5 star restaurant with rooms, set in its own vineyard, 15 minutes from Narberth.
- www.pottersladecottage.co.uk – luxury self-catering accommodation in a historic farmhouse near Narberth.
- www.preseliventure.co.uk – activity days and adventure holidays in North Pembrokeshire.
- www.stbridesspahotel.com – AA Hotel of the Year, Wales 2011-2012; in Saundersfoot, 15 minutes from Narberth.
- http://westwalesholidaycottages.co.uk/ – specialists in Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion holiday cottages.
- www.nantwen.co.uk – luxury eco-friendly holiday cottage near Newport, North Pembrokeshire.
Find out more at:
- www.narberthchamber.com – Narberth Chamber of Trade. “….if you can’t find it in Narberth do you really need it?”
- www.facebook.com/narberthmuseum – Narberth’s award winning museum.
- www.pembrokeshire.gov.uk/foodanddrink – where to buy or eat food and drink in Pembrokeshire – includes booklets.
- www.visitpembrokeshire.com – tourist information.
- www.pcnpa.org.uk – the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
- www.thebestof.co.uk/pembrokeshire – the best of Pembrokeshire.
- www.pembrokeshirestay.com – comparison site for holiday accommodation