Saturday 10am - 6pm £3.50
Sunday 10am - 4pm £2.50
Weekend Ticket £5.00
Under 18s FREE
Food stalls - Live music - Street Theatre
Talks & Tastes - Chef Demonstrations
Free children's activities
NARBERTH FOOD FESTIVAL 2013
...and here's the programme...
There’s no charge and no booking for the cookery demo’s by our guest chefs.
This year’s line-up is:
- Angela Gray, writer and broadcaster who runs her own cookery school near Cardiff
- Duncan Barham, Head Chef at award-winning boutique hotel The Grove
- Elisabeth Luard, award-winning food writer, journalist and broadcaster
- Lisa Fearn, founder of The Pumpkin Patch Kitchen & Garden School
- Ludovic Dieumegard, Head Chef at the Harbourmaster Hotel, Aberaeron.
- Stephen Terry, chef-patron of award-winning The Hardwick, near Abergavenny.
- Will Holland, previously head chef at a Michelin-starred restaurant in Ludlow, now Head Chef at Coast, Saundersfoot
Ability not Disability at Narberth
Narberth Food Festival is a family-friendly event, with free entry for under-18s, free children’s activities - and free demonstrations, talks and entertainment for all.
Our efforts at inclusivity were recognised last year by our Best Access for the Disabled Visitor: Silver in the Pembrokeshire Tourism Awards.
- Accessible parking spaces next to the Festival entrance
- Accessible park & ride from two locations
- Hard, smooth surfaces outside and in the marquee
- Hearing loops in Food Theatre and Talks & Tastes
- BSL interpretation of all talks and demonstrations
Try Before You Buy!
This year we repeat our popular Talk & Taste feature where stallholders talk about their products and give people a chance to try them. And last year proved it: when you’ve tried them, you’ll want to buy them! There’s no charge and no booking but numbers are limited.
This year’s line-up is:
11.30 Pembrokeshire Beach Food Company
12.30 Caws Teifi Cheese
13.30 Chocolate Fusion
14.30 Caffle Brewery
15.30 Harmony Herd
16.30 Little Welsh Deli
11.30 Contempo Catering
12.30 Hideaway Meats
14.30 Cwrtau Bach Farm
15.30 Morgan’s Brew Tea
See the Stallholders page for information about their products.
As usual our Festival RAFFLE has a great selection of prizes donated by generous local businesses and organizations: see them all here.
Income from the 2013 raffle has helped us to maintain our low entry fees unchanged for the third year running.
Tickets from the festival information desk and bar or from committee members before the weekend.
Honour for Friend of Festival
Congratulations and good luck to top Welsh chef and festival regular Stephen Terry.
Stephen is in charge of Thursday’s dinner at the Nato summit in Newport this week. Search ’Stephen Terry Nato’ for multiple news stories!
Stephen will be demonstrating on both days at Narberth Food Festival this year.
With the financial support of the Welsh Government