Tired of high streets which all look the same?
Looking for a holiday destination without the tourist tat?
Dreaming of a place where customers receive a friendly welcome and people take time to stop and chat?
Then come to Narberth:
- The popular tourist destination with a thriving local community.
- The place where people from Cardiff come to do their Christmas shopping.
- The high street lined with independent retailers - and a dozen places to eat and drink.
- The town with a friendly food festival, run entirely by volunteers, which attracted 6000 visitors in 2011.
- You'll find us just off the A40, an hour west of Swansea.
- www.plasfarmhouse.co.uk - cosy b&b 5 minutes walk from Festival site - as recommended in The Guardian, summer 2012.
- www.bluestonewales.com - luxury holiday village with lodges or cottages, 5 minutes drive from Narberth.
- www.fourcroft-hotel.co.uk - family-owned hotel above the beach in Tenby, 20 minutes from Narberth.
- www.thegrove-narberth.co.uk - luxury accommodation and award-winning food 5 minutes drive from Narberth.
- www.holidayhomespembrokeshire.com - holiday homes handy for Narberth.
- www.iknow-wales.co.uk/pembrokeshire/narberth/ - for places to stay in and around Narberth.
- www.stbridesspahotel.com - AA Hotel of the Year, Wales 2011-2012; in Saundersfoot, 15 minutes from Narberth.
- http://westwalesholidaycottages.co.uk/ - specialists in Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion holiday cottages.
- www.narberthchamber.com - Narberth Chamber of Trade. "....if you can't find it in Narberth do you really need it?"
- www.onenarberth.co.uk - Narberth's website.
- www.facebook.com/narberthmuseum - Narberth’s new museum.
- www.pembrokeshire.gov.uk/foodanddrink - where to buy or eat food and drink in Pembrokeshire - includes booklets.
- www.visitpembrokeshire.com - tourist information.
- www.pcnpa.org.uk - the Pembrokeshire Coast National Park.
- www.thebestof.co.uk/pembrokeshire - the best of Pembrokeshire.
Narberth is a Transition Town: www.transitionarberth.org - includes a downloadable list of local food producers & suppliers.